Crunchy Cabbage Slaw
- 1 Farm fresh cabbage (shredded)
- 1/4C Carrot (shredded)
- 1-2 Kohlrabi (cut into matchsticks)
- Green onions (optional)
- 1/3 C Vinegar of choice (wine vinegar recommended)
- 1 t sugar, (optional)
- 1 Clove garlic (chopped)
- Spices of choice (such as cumin, oregano and mustard)
Toss all ingredients together, cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 1-2 Farm fresh artichokes
- Juice of one lemon
- Olive oil
- 2 Cloves of garlic (peeled and crushed)
Slightly separate the artichoke leaves with your hands before inserting a knife and creating garlic clove-size spaces. Press 1 clove of garlic into the center of each artichoke and drizzle with olive oil as well as your lemon juice. Season with salt and tightly wrap each artichoke twice with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Place in baking dish and bake at 425 about an hour or until sizzling.